STORE CLOSES 10/31/2021
All sales are final, no exchanges or refunds.
While we prepare to open registration you can begin to organize as well!
1. Register with USA Hockey - this is for players, coaches and volunteers! https://membership.usahockey.com/
Volunteers - must continue on with Safe Sport and Background Check.
This will require your Sports Engine Login information.
WANT TO HELP? Ask us how!! There are many committees and appointed positions that help keep our Association strong!! Come to any one of our monthly board meetings.
Click the link below to be redirected to the Tupper Lake Youth Hockey Association Store (by SquadLocker).
All purchases give a percentage back to the Association to help with the cost of ice times!
Civic Center Schedule
USA HOCKEY Rule......a Screened adult of the same sex must be present in the locker room at all times when players are in there. Please consider getting screened and helping out your team. It's easy to do .... go to: USAHockey.com/New_York and click on "Screening Policy" on the left of the page. (you will be charged a $23 fee to be screened, you can request reimbursement by asking Richard Flagg or your team manager)
VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED TO MAN THE PENALTY BOXES AND SCORE BOOTH FOR ALL TLHA GAMES. CHECK WITH YOUR TEAM MANAGER OR COACH TO HELP OUT!
Any questions regarding this website, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If at anytime you are not receiving email notifications that are association wide, or wish to opt out of emails you are receiving please email email@example.com and let us know.
We are required to obtain a copy of your child's birth certificate, this along with registration is required before your child will be allowed on the ice. Please register your child with their legal name. Registration must match their birth certificate.
(If your child played last year, a new copy is not necessary.)
Lumberjacks! The season is almost upon us and registration will be opening soon! There are a few mentions for this year so please read:
1. The Civic Center is a school building, therefore all school rules apply; including COVID. Masks and social distancing at all time, and Masks are required on ice.
2. If the school has to shut down, that will stop practices and games. The Association will prorate registration refunds if the civic center does not reopen, but only after the end of the season.
3. You need to register for USA Hockey before you can register with TLYHA. (USA hockey does not reimburse)
4. Registration and payments will be through Sports Engine, both must be completed before your player can skate; once ready we will let you know and links will be available on here and on our website. So start preparing now to reset or create your usernames and passwords!!!
5. At this time we are not registering 1st year Learn to Skate, you will be notified at a later date.
6. We will have a jersey try on day for sizing. There will also be a link sent out and parents you will be responsible to follow through and purchase your player(s) jerseys (from 10u and up only). These jerseys are reversible and $60, complete with player name. Game reversible socks and other items are available at additional costs but not required on site. (Mites will be utilizing House jerseys.)
7. WE ARE NOT able to fit Mites this season with rental equipment. Please utilize FB Marketplace, local sporting good shops, and friends for gear. (This does not refer to goalie gear) Remember helmets expire!
We do have some small gear available for learn to skate at 1st come.
8. As always mouth guards are required as well as neck guards. Please make sure your player has both.
9. Your coaches may start reaching out, so be sure to return messages and watch your email and Team Snap!
10. We are always looking for volunteers so be sure to ask coaches or any board member how you can help!!
I am sure I forgot something so please keep watching our page, website or emails!!
All volunteers and players 17 and older are required to complete a Background Check and Safesport.
Initiation - MiniMite (6u) Equipment Rental - $50 Refundable Rental Fee (Season)
Equipment consists of Helmet, Gloves, Pants and Pads (elbow, shin and chest protectors).
We are unable to dress 8u this season, please plan accordingly and look out for upcoming equipment swap!
GOALIE Equipment Rental (if available, first come) - $150 Refundable Rental Fee (season)
Player is still responsible for skates, practice jersey, hockey socks, stick, mouth guards and neck guards.
There is no equipment rental available for levels 8u and above.
Our regular meetings are the first Monday of the month (unless a Holiday). If you wish to be on the agenda please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents, coaches and volunteers welcomed and encouraged to attend.
Next Board Meeting: Monday October 4th at 6:30pm. Location Tupper Lake Civic Center. Masks required and social distancing.